Wednesday 20 April 2011

Welcome!

Hello!

Welcome to the official blog for the 2011 Williamstown Literary Festival.

I'm your blogger, Megan.

Let me introduce myself!

I'm 23 and am studying creative writing at RMIT. I love to read, write, blog and talk about all three (lots).

Some of you may know me from Literary Life, where I've been blogging since 2009.

Basically, I can be summed up in a couple of words:
  • Bookworm
  • Nerd
  • Crazy
  • Busy
  • Talkative
You can find out more about me on my website or blog. You can also add me on Facebook or follow me on Twitter!

I'm really looking forward to this year's WLF program for a number of reasons, including:
Over the coming days until the festival, this blog will host a range of information and excitment!

You can make it better too by emailing me at mailto:wlfblogger@hotmail.com with what you want to see/any suggestions.

During the festival, I'll be the girl hiding behind a camera (to take photos of all the wonderful authors!) and a notebook (to take notes on what they're saying!) - come and say hi!

No comments:

Post a Comment